Interesting short video above.
The scene looks apocalyptic. The final score 9 to 3 (9 - 2 - 3).
Leviticus (9 letters), verse 23 the Feast of Trumpets - Rosh Hashanah (the feast of which it was commonly said "no one knows the day or the hour").
23 Again the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 24 “Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘In the seventh month on the first of the month you shall have a rest, a reminder by blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation. 25 You shall not do any laborious work, but you shall present an offering by fire to the Lord.’”
Spent some time tonight looking at verse 9:23 and 23:23 from various books of the Bible.
- In Exodus 9:23 Moses rains down judgment of the earth
- In Exodus 23:23 the chosen people are ushered into the promised land
- In Numbers 9:23 the people followed after God was in the sky
- In Numbers 23:23 the Word declares that there is no judgment on God's elect (see also Romans 8:1) and in the next verse they rise like a lion
- The 23rd Psalms is a great comfort
- Interesting to me - Daniel 9:21 tells us that Gabriel comes for God's child to declare the end of the age
- Ezekiel 23:23 the nations of the world came against God's elect.